IREM Classes! ARM Track (ETH800, RES201, ARMEXM)
October 12, 2020
8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Add to Calendar
2625 Research Park Drive
Fitchburg, WI 53711
ARM Track (ETHICS, RES201, ARMEXM) - ARMTRK
Course meets program requirements: ARM
This is your comprehensive, one-stop-shop solution to understanding and implementing the essentials of residential property management. From operations to finance to human resources, you’ll get every skill you could possibly need to optimize residential management, and enhance your reputation in your marketplace.
Register today and get ready to take an evolutionary leap in your career:
- Discover the Big Picture. Gain insight into the exciting profession of residential management, including what you need to know about the management company, the property team, ownership entities, and the primary responsibility of meeting the owner’s goals and objectives.
- Get Talented at Talent Development. You’ll learn about managing the team, the life cycle of an employee, employment law and regulations, and effective communications, including intergenerational dynamics. Find out how to boost productivity and collaboration.
- It’s All About the Money. Improve your property’s bottom line and earn recognition by mastering accounting, budgeting, cash flow, capitalization, and working with capital.
- Be an Operational Expert. Create a maintenance and risk management plan, inspect and protect the property, get smart at sustainability, and discover the keys to working with contractors.
- Market. Lease. Succeed. Understand target markets, comparison grids, marketing strategies and social media, execution of the lease, the importance of resident retention, and the ins and outs of relevant laws.
- Behind the Scenes. Get a handle on record keeping strategies and accurate reporting to the owner. Ensure you’re on target to meet the owner’s goals and objectives.
ARM Track Courses:
- Day 1: Ethics for the Real Estate Manager (ETH800) Monday, October 12, 2020 8:30am-3pm
- Days 2-5: Managing Residential Properties (RES201) Tuesday- Friday, October 13-16, 2020 8:30am-5:30pm
- ARM Certification Exam (ARMEXM) This is not in person. It will be taken through ProctorU
Click the above links to Register for Ethics, RES201 or the ARM Exam and see more information (Please select Fitchburg, WI as the location)